Larry Ellison House
Larry Ellison yacht
Ellison is the owner of a Gulfstream G650 private jet with registration N817GS. Ellison bought the jet in 2015. The G650 has a list price of US$ 75 million. The aircraft can accommodate 14 passengers.
What is Wing and Prayer?
The jet is registered to the company Wing and a Prayer Inc. The company is owned by Ellison. Ownership is confirmed in this court document. Although the case relates to an older jet also owned by Ellison.
Also registered to Wing and Prayer are a Bombardier Global Express. This jet was built in 2000. She has registration N17GX.
And there is a Cessna 525 Citation with registration N417C. The Cessna was built in 2010.
We also found a company named Oracle Navigation LLC. We found the N15GX, another Bombardier Global Express. The jet was built in 2008. And we found the N171CL, a Bombardier Challenger built in 2013.
10 Facts About Larry Ellison you probably didn’t know.
- He is the founder of Oracle, one of the world’s largest software companies.
- His net worth is more than US$ 66 billion.
- His base salary is just US$ 1.00 per year.
- He receives an annual dividend of more than US$ 500 million per year.
- His house in Woodside, CA has a value of more than US$ 200 million.
- He has owned many large yachts, including the 138 meter Rising Sun.
- He sold Rising Sun as she was too large unable to access most locations.
- He now owns the ‘smaller’ 88 meter Musashi.
- He also owns a US$ 75 million Gulfstream G650 private jet.
- He owns the Hawaiian Island Lanai, for which he paid US$ 300 million.