Who is Rick Hendrick?
He is a USA based billionaire car dealer and founder of Hendrick Automotive and Hendrick Motorsports. He was born in July 1949. He is married to Linda. They have 2 children. Ricky and Lynn. Ricky died in a plane accident.
Joseph Riddick Hendrick is the owner of the luxury yacht Wheels.
The Hendrick Automotive Group is the largest privately held automotive dealership group in the USA. Hendrick has 140 dealerships that sell around 200,000 cars per year. And they service 2.6 million vehicles per year.
The company was started in 1976 when Hendrick sold his assets to start Hendrick Chevrolet dealer. He became the youngest Chevrolet dealer in the USA.
Hendrick Automotive now has more than 10,000 employees and sells brands like Toyota, BMW, Volvo, Mercedes, and Porsche. One of his best selling cars is a Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
Hendrick Motorsports is active in Nascar’s Sprint Cup Series. The company was founded in 1984 as All-Star Racing.
Since then it has won more than 200 Nascar races and 12 championships. Hendrick is second on NASCAR’s all-time Cup victories list. He leads all owners in modern-era wins.
Hendrick was inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2017. And into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in 2013. He is also active in the Camping World Truck Series.
Hendrick Family Foundation
Hendrick and his wife Linda are active philanthropists through their Hendrick Family Foundation. The Foundation supports vulnerable children and provides food and holiday meals for poor families.
Rick Hendrick Net Worth
The net worth of Hendrick is estimated at US$ 1 billion. His companies realize more than US$ 9 billion in annual sales, which could indicate that his net worth is actually much higher.
10 Facts About Joseph Riddick Hendrick you probably didn’t know.
- He started a Chevrolet Dealership in 1976.
- Hew was the youngest Chevrolet dealer in the USA.
- His company is now the largest privately held dealership in the US.
- Sales are more than US$ 9 billion per year.
- Hendrick has won more than 200 Nascar races and 12 championships.
- His net worth is US$ 1 billion.
- He owns a Gulfstream G-V private jet (N500RH).
- His son Ricky died in a plane crash, in a plane owned by Hendrick.
- His yacht Wheels was built by Trinity Yachts in the USA.
- His Hendrick Family Foundation supports children and poor families.