1. The World’s Largest Super Yacht (measured by length).
Azzam, 180 meter (590 ft) owned by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. He is the Emir of Abu Dhabi (Azzam is the longest).
2. The World’s biggest yacht (measured by volume).
The new Dilbar. Dilbar is built by Lurssen.
3. The World’s Largest Sailing Yacht.
Sailing Yacht A, built for Russian billionaire Andrey Melnichenko
4. The World’s Most Expensive Yacht.
Probably Eclipse, With an estimated price ofUS$ 500 million. She is owned by Roman Abramovich. Or maybe the new Dilbar is the most expensive.
5. The World’s Most Voluminous Yacht.
It was Al Salamah, with a displacement of 12.250 tons. She was built for Prince Sultan of Saudi Arabia. But now his position is taken over by the new Dilbar
6. The Luxury Yacht with the Most Crew Members. This is probably Al Salamah. She has 94 crew and 40 personal staff, in a total of 60 crew cabins.
7. The World’s Fastest Yacht
This is the World is not Enough built for serial yacht owner John Staluppi. She reaches 70 knots, powered by gas turbine marine engines producing 20.600 hp
8. The World’s Most Famous Mega Yacht
Probably Octopus, owned by Microsoft co- founder Paul Allen
9. The World’s Ugliest Yacht.
Probably Yas, a converted navy frigate (re)built for Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan of Abu Dhabi. The yacht design is complex.
10. The World’s Richest Yacht Owner.
Larry Ellison, founder of Oracle with a net worth of US$ 54 billion
11. The Man with the Most Yachts (in private use).
The late Paul Allen, with Octopus, Tatoosh and Meduse. He sold Meduse in 2016. He died in 2018.
12. The Man who ordered the Most New Yachts in his life.
Probably the late Jim Moran, who ordered 8 new Feadships
13. The World’s Largest Explorer Yacht
The 116 meter Ulysses, owned by Graeme Hart
14. Any input for this list?: please do send us a message
Message to other Media
Please mention and link to this page, when using this information. Thanks!