Who is Steve Wynn?
He is the founder and Chairman of Wynn Resorts Limited. It is a developer and operator of luxury hotels and casinos. He was born in January 1942. He is married to Andrea. He has two children.
Inherited a Bingo Business
When Wynn’s father died in 1963 he inherited his bingo business. Which he developed into a hotel and casino company.
The casino mogul invested his earnings into some other businesses. In 1971 he realized a successful real estate deal. With the profits, he acquired the Golden Nugget Las Vegas gambling hall. He turned it into a luxurious hotel and casino. Which became extremely profitable.
One of the Most Successful Casino Operators
He is now one of the most successful casino operators in the world. His company Wynn Resorts now owns four exclusive casino properties.
Wynn Las Vegas
Winn Las Vegas has 2,700 rooms, 18 restaurants, and two theaters. There is a man-
Steve Wynn Net Worth
His net worth is estimated at US$ 3.1 billion. He is a collector of fine art.
He is famous for spending more than US$ 30 million per painting for several famous works. He owns works by Rembrandt and Picasso.
In 2012 Wynn sold a Picasso painting (Le Reve) for US$ 155 million to a manager of hedge funds.
He divorced from his ex-wife Elaine Wynn in 2009. She was a co-
Wynn Car Collection
He has a collection of rare and expensive cars. His cars include a US$ 3 million LaFerrari. He owns a Ferrari Enzo and several Bentleys. He also owns the largest collection of Rolls Royce cars in the USA.
Message to other Media
Please mention SuperYachtFan when using this information!
Wait! There is more! Scroll down..
10 Facts about Stephen Alan Wynn you probably didn’t know
- He inherited his father’s bingo business in 1963.
- He developed the bingo business in to a hotel and casino company.
- He started investing his profits in real estate.
- And with those profits he acquired the Golden Nugget Las Vegas.
- Wynn Resorts is one of the most successful casino operators in the world.
- His net worth is US$ 3 billion.
- He keeps a model of his yacht in his office.
- He purchased his current yacht while she was under construction.
- Her asking price was US$ 215 million.
- He owns 2 Gulfstream private jets: A G450 (N88WR) and a G650 (N711SW).
Steve Wynn House
Wynn and his wife Andrea Hissom own several houses including a large mansion in Beverly Hills. Wynn bought this property in 2015 for US$ 48 million. Seller was Guess founder Maurice Marciano. In 2017 a permission was asked by local authorities in further enlarge this already huge mansion.