ROBERT VAN DER WALLEN • Net Worth $1 Billion • House • Yacht • Private Jet • Brand Loyalty

Name:Robert van der Wallen
Net Worth:US$ 1 billion
Source of Wealth:Brand Loyalty (sold)
Born:November 19, 1966
Country:The Netherlands
Residence:Den Bosch
Private Jet:(PH-HWM) Bombardier Challenger
Yacht:My Loyalty

Who is Robert van der Wallen?

Robert van der Wallen is the founder of Brand Loyalty. He was born on November 19, 1966. He was married and has two children.

Brand Loyalty

Brand Loyalty is a global leader in short-term loyalty programs for high-frequency retail. The company designs, develops, and implements loyalty solutions that impact consumer behavior. Brand Loyalty in general is the positive feelings towards a brand and dedication to purchase the same product or service repeatedly, regardless of deficiencies, a competitor’s actions, or changes in the environment.

Van der Wallen founded the company in the 1990s and sold her in 2013 to Alliance Data Systems.  The first 60% of the shares were sold for €560 million, the remaining 40% would be sold in tranches of 10% annually via an earn-out arrangement. It is estimated that he received a total of $1 billion for the company.

Bernardus Golf Club

He is the developer of the Bernardus Golf Club, a magnificent eighteen-holer designed by the renowned golf course architect, Kyle Phillips. Van der Wallen spent more than $50 million on the development of Bernardus. The golf club is based near ‘s Hertogenbosch, where Van Der Wallen lives.

Robert van der Wallen Net Worth

His net worth is estimated at $ 1 billion.


Robert van der Wallen (

Brand loyalty – Wikipedia

Mention SuperYachtFan When Sharing This Information

When using the information from this article, please remember to give credit to SuperYachtFan. Our team works hard to provide accurate and engaging content for our readers, and we appreciate your support.

Robert van der Wallen

Watch this video!

Robert van der Wallen House

Robert van der Wallen Yacht

He is the owner of the motor yacht My Loyalty that he named after his company.