Who is the Owner of the San Lorenzo Yacht ROSE D’OR?
We were told her owner is Russian billionaire Konstatin Strukov. But Hungarian media claim that her owner is in fact Lőrinc Mészáros.
We do know that her legal owner is the Hungarian leasing company EUROLEASING ZRT.
Do you know more? Pls do send us a message!
Konstantin Strukov began his career in coal mining in 1980 and transitioned to gold mining by 1987, climbing the ranks to a top executive position. In 1993, he ventured into copper mining in Russia and by 1995, took on a lease for a gold mine in Chelyabinsk from former Soviet company, Uzhuralzolo.
By 1997, he led Uzhuralzoloto, steering it away from bankruptcy by restructuring its debts and acquiring its primary assets. Strukov diversified into coal mining in 2013, amassing coal deposits of over 100 million tons.
In 2020, his company Uzhuralzoloto became the largest shareholder of Petropavlovsk, resulting in corporate disputes. By 2022, Petropavlosk sold its assets to UGMK, and Strukov shifted his Uzhuralzoloto shares from Ugold Ltd in Cyprus to direct ownership.
Konstantin Strukov Net Worth
His net worth is estimated at $ 1.3 billion.
We were told he is the owner of the luxury yacht Rose D’Or, built by San Lorenzo and delivered in July 2023. He is also the owner of the San Lorenzo yacht Reve D’Or.
Lőrinc Mészáros is a prominent Hungarian entrepreneur and a close associate of Hungary’s Prime Minister, Viktor Orbán. Here’s a brief overview:
- Background: Mészáros was born on 24 February 1966 in Szilvásvárad, Hungary.
- Rapid Wealth Accumulation: In a relatively short period, Lőrinc Mészáros became one of the wealthiest individuals in Hungary.
- Business Interests: He has interests in a wide range of sectors, from construction and media to tourism and energy. By the early 2020s, companies associated with him secured a significant number of public procurement contracts in Hungary.
- Political Connections: Mészáros’s proximity to Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has been frequently highlighted in the media. The two reportedly have personal ties, and Mészáros has often been described in the press as Orbán’s “frontman” or “strawman”, although the nature and extent of their professional relationship and any potential collaboration remains a topic of debate and speculation.
- Mayorship: In addition to his business endeavors, Mészáros served as the mayor of Felcsút, which is also the hometown of Viktor Orbán, from 2011 to 2018.
- Football Connection: Both Mészáros and Orbán are known for their love of football. Mészáros was the chairman of the Felcsút football academy, which received significant investments during his tenure, including the construction of a stadium close to Orbán’s residence.
- Media Holdings: Over the years, Mészáros expanded his influence in the Hungarian media landscape by acquiring various outlets. This has been a point of contention, with critics arguing that it limits media plurality in the country.
Lőrinc Mészáros Net Worth
With a net worth of $1.3 billion, he is one of the richest people in Hungary.
Mention SuperYachtFan When Sharing This Information
When using the information from this article, please remember to give credit to SuperYachtFan. Our team works hard to provide accurate and engaging content for our readers, and we appreciate your support.
Watch this video!
Share this entry
Hungarian Billionaire House
Hungarian Billionaire Yacht
We have not yet been able to identify his private jet. But please do send us a message if you have information about his business jet. The photos hereunder are just samples of some of the most successful private jets on the market.
What started as a ‘yacht spotter’ hobby, turned into a fast-growing yachting site with thousands of unique daily visitors.
In 2009 SuperYachtFan in its current format was published online and soon the focus changed from ‘yacht photos’ to ‘yacht owners’, creating the Super Yacht Owners Register. A database with more than 1,450 yacht owners.
This was an instant success as many people around the world are interested in, or curious about, these multi-million dollar yachts and their wealthy owners. (Luxury travels of the Billionaire Boys Club)
The SuperYachtFan team is active in Investigative journalism. We spend a lot of team researching and deeply investigating yacht ownership structures.
Our reporting is copied and/or used by many international media companies.
With thousands of daily visitors and a strong growth rate, SuperYachtFan became one of the largest ‘superyacht sites’. We realize the most organic search traffic of all known yachting websites.
The details about yacht ownership as stated on this site and in our Yacht Owners Register are sometimes based on rumors. Often actual yacht ownership by the private individuals mentioned can not be confirmed, at least from a legal point of view.
On the other hand… where there’s smoke, there is fire ;-)
This site is for entertainment purposes only.
The content of this website and all associated media are subject to copyright.
We reserve the right to publish any information submitted to us.