- The 70-meter luxury yacht Joy was unveiled by Feadship in 2016, with the exterior designed by Bannenberg & Rowell and interior by Studio Indigo.
- A perfect blend of luxury and comfort, Joy accommodates 12 guests with a crew of 18.
- Equipped with two 1,800hp MTU engines, Joy delivers a top speed of 16 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots with a range of 4,500 miles.
- Sameer Gehlaut, the founder of Indiabulls Group, is the proud owner of the luxury yacht
- The value of the Joy Yacht is estimated at $80 million with annual running costs of around $8 million.
Our Amazing Photo Gallery